Friday, September 4, 2009

Halloween Decor I Love

I grabbed these ideas from here, I'm sure she grabbed them from somewhere too, but at least she'll list where they came from.

I just have to make this owl garland. I love it. Owls are so cute. I am definately a cute halloween person, none of the gore and gloomy for me.


I love this bat chandelier. It is cute and very halloween. I don't think it should be that hard to make. Just some felt bats that I would probably make with a little stuffing inside, pom-poms, yarn and I think that cross-stich rings would work well for it.


I wish I could find where to get this tablecloth. I absolutely LOVE it.


And this is so cute. I think these Mummy Pops are just suckers dipped and then drizzled with white chocolate. If not, that's still what I would probably do....yummy, white chocolate!

1 comment: